Friday, April 3, 2015

TOP SECRET?

 
          
     Spying has been called "the second oldest profession" (after Prostitution).  It seems recent developments with electronic surveillance have made electronic privacy VIRTUALLY obsolete.  I suspect MOST of us knew this anyway.  I suspect MOST of us don't really care.  I also suspect most of us now consider ANY electronic media accessible to spying.  Following his conscience, agree or disagree with his actions, Edward Snowden has brought this issue to light with his whistle-blowing.  Yes, "the second oldest profession" has been around for a long time.  It probably always was and always will be a wicked fact of life.  Keeping this in mind, after therapeutic sessions of my own, I suspect even I am being spied upon!  I feel in good company though as people like Muhammad Ali, Martin Luther King, John Lennon...were spied upon, but have no fear.  KARMA has a will of its own. All the time-worn maxims still apply today.  Be true to yourself and follow your heart...


No comments:

Post a Comment