Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sir Isaac Newton and the "Lapis Philosophicus"

     

     The father of modern physics and the inventor of calculus believed he found the closely guarded blueprint for the Philosopher's Stone (this according to discovermagazine.com).  It appears that his work in chemistry grew out of his work with alchemy!  His interest in mysticism is today coming more and more to light.  Doctor J. Allen Hynek writes that occasionally scientists sense the presence of the intangible, awesome domain of the unknown and that Sir Isaac Newton, one of the greatest scientists who ever lived, was one who did (quoting Newton):

     I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore and diverting myself, now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.

  ...This "Great ocean of Truth" may now be revealed...

The Big Bang
Cosmic Plasma
Stars are ORGASMIC!
,in other words,
Divine Love
Blissful
Proof of God

(You may click on images to enlarge)


    

No comments:

Post a Comment